Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Started Shift Work

This week will be starting doing shift work.... Those PM PM AM PM AM thing...
After that will be doing night shift.

Wont be having Weekend off liao lor... ha ha ha ha ha

Now is a time to test the BGR... Wont be seeing each other often.....

She came back last nite... went to fetch her... how clever is she... gave me a WRONG timing to fetch her... SQxxx from 9 30pm to 12mid nite... in the end 10pm she reached... sigh... anyway after fetching her even worst....

Talked to her. Asked when she wanna get married, she said, at least must wait for 7 to 8 years. she is enjoying life now and if I need to find someone who can settle down, should find another girl.... Does she know that I love her and Dun wanna just leave her like that? Anyway we are not $$$ stable yet, but 8 years is so long...

About getting married.... See if she will grow up more and become more mature ba... I give her sometime la... maybe 2 years... see if there's any changes??? I dun mind waiting la... cos she is worth waiting for me.... Maybe some pple will ask me to CHANGE a new one...

Nothing much to say... As I said... I learning how not to be so processive. Let her go out with her frens and MENTOR ba.... But I still find that THAT MENTOR is up to something... No boss and employee can be so good friend unless..... Stupid or childish thoughts rite? I know you will say that and I really dun care, cos I dun think a boss will keep calling and sms pple and disturb pple's date. Maybe even showing concern asking how's ur trips stuffs like that... ha ha ha ha
watever.... let nature take it course ba...

Sleepy tired. STUPID CAR, air con not working again... SO HOT~~~!!!

No comments: