Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Singaporean

Went ICA building early in the morning, went to take the oath and I'm now a singaporean... Oh... NO more hong kongie??? ha ha ha ha

But I still borned and rasied in HK.. therefore, Im still a Hong Konger ba...

Nothing much to talk about today.

Just that, went to help Ting Ting move house... a bit pai seh. cos I need to leave by 6 15pm as Vivian treat me watch movie at shaw building. So sorry ting ting. owe u once.

Vivian treated me watch the movie "Pride and Prejudice" A typical gal gal movie.. Kinda funny... Got time will write a review on it..

Need to work am later, going to sleep..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah Singaporean liao ar!!!
hahahah

Imelda said...

hi kor kor!
sorry long time didn't see this blog... was trap in exam period... haiz... anyway, take good care yea.. i have to study again...
talk to u again...

cheers
imelda