Friday, November 11, 2005

Do I look like Thai?

Work 9 to 4 30 today, but got aunty asked me if im a Thai or from Vietnam.... Do I look like one? I always tot I LOOK like a pure chinese... seems like is not... ha ha ha ha

Thanks for Glen's ECG book, started reading it today while waiting for someone to accept my invitation to go dinner with... Anyway get rejected, HO HO HO, as I expected...

Talked to tao wei when I got back to yishun, his mum is not feeling well and is warded, sometimes I really wish that our parents can stay healthy forever... but the fact is, all of us are growing and aging is unavoidable... including us... we r getting older everyday and weaker.. So pls take a closer look at our parents or love ones.... they may not be always there. Therefore Pls kindly treasure them and take care of them NOW, no point regret and crying over spilt milk.

I miss my dad... and I love my MA MA... HO HO HO HO.

Wish my grandparents are heatlhy in HK.

Working Morning later on...

No comments: