Sunday, November 27, 2005

Goal Met

Is Sunday today and remember I keep saying I wanna see 7today? I'm glad that my Goal is met... I will maintain this 7 and hopefully I can be successful. he he... many pple dunno wat i mean by 7... MSN me and ask me k
ha ha ha ha

This show that, with determination and hard work, many things can be achieved.

My niece changed to a tiger baby today... see the pic? cute? he he



Was talking to Qing just now.. know that she got choked during her dinner last night. Wish that she's fine...

Today is a very relaxing day for me. Went to the pool, rest there, read my book, took a nap after that went for my 10km run and back to the pool to have a swim.

Enjoyed my dinner so much.



Nice dinner rite? a lot of Vit C one hor... he he.

Tmr will go and cancel my HK passport... so can't go JB for the time being wor.. he he

No comments: