Wednesday, November 23, 2005

MRT

Finally, today never sleep during lectures... kinda get back to student life... ha ha ha ha, but yet.. those lectures r boring... sian ar... luckily tmr back to AnE for a day... let me work ma...

Anyway... today was kinda guitly... cos I ate laksa for lunch.... Oh NO~~~!!! so fattening.... sigh....



Taste so so only... next time go level 8 and eat.... will show u guys the level 8 laksa... ha ha ha ha VERY NICE WORRRRRRR, ha ha ha ha

After a long time... finally wear my new watch to work... my dad gave me as BD present.. im a PA PA boy wor... ha ha ha ha



By the way...
Wat my topic today is.. .MRT, y? cos my car broke down yesterday and sent for repair... get towed to dunno where... so today took MRT to work... not bad huh... kinda fast and not so crowed as i tot... can see pretty gals also... suit heart broken guy like me... ha ha ha ha

Just another normal day today... just that after work, meet up with Ling Ling... so long never see him, he become more MAN and he put on wt... according to him.. i became fitter. he he.... hope that my determination will work this time... Gabatei~~!! something like that la... some japanese teacher correct me pls.

After that, went to collect back my baby... spent 150 on it again... hopefully the car batt wont flat again.... Actually went to check it last wk... those guys from sembawang road keep saying no need to change... nothing's wrong... somemore they dare to charge me again... So i sent my baby to sin ming. he he... yet, still heart pain....

Will go and do my Deed Poll from Nellie's lawyer's coy next wk... need to add my name PATRICK into my IC... if not. all my NMs in DEM will keep asking... y u called urself Patrick, is it inside the IC???? FAN leh.... my dad gave me the name Patrick but he never register in the birth cert... that's it...

Ok... kinda tired, cos just came back from a run, will read my book and sleep soon ba... still got to work tmr...

Take care guys

No comments: