Friday, November 18, 2005

Drama

Thanks for all the supports of my friends... initially tot of stop writing blog... kinda no point la.... tell one sided story and made so many pple unhappy. My Jealousy and Crazy tots even disturb my ex's new relationship.... not very nice rite? But I got a few friends who asked me... Patrick, y u never update it? They r just so nice, caring and wanna see how i doing...

Actually I no need to keep writing about love life right? Working in AnE leh... got so many stories to tell.... Ha HA Ha... So here I will tell some stories on last tues onwards.....

Before that, I really need to thanks all those friends once again, really appreciate the present of you guys. Make my life more meaningful. Thanks guys...

Some little update. What happened last wk and what's my initial plan with my ex. Agnes and some others may know wat i actually planned.

At 1st... really very calm, sit down and think thru the past relationship. So many things happened between them and maybe she dun feel it, but I really love her very much... I dun only SAY that I love her... all my friends can see that I love her and doing lots of things for her.... But when feeling is gone... No point holding her back.... Therefore I agree with the back off. And till the very last moment I still asked if she and her NEW bf... (30+++++ very black... Is Kenneth an Indian??? I dunno... need someone to enligthen me... Ha Ha Ha) possible to be together... She said not. impossible...

When things become possible, she said the feeling is diff... some feel i cannot give... or maybe never give b4... of cos la... not so old, dunno how to play mind game and win others ma... wait la... wait till I older, HO HO HO..... Ok la... Dun talk cock 1st....

Back to the initial Plan. Simple, let her cool down, ask her out on her BD. Or even she dun go out with me on her BD. Buy her flower and send her card. That's it, to maintain as a friend. very simple...

So what's big deal? the thing is... when let her cool down and ask her out again. things MAYBE... MAY got changes and there r still chance if u try... Of Cos not now... cos right now... or even she read this, she will find that im so SARCASTIC or things like that.... Seriously i dun mind anything or to SHOW anything... just saying how I feel....

Well, Last Wednesday, after my ops, went out with pong pong, went to cini and saw some toys... wat toys? those Japanese collection toys... she got 3 out of 4... and she always cannot get the last one. I just choose one and made a wish. if I can get the one she dun have... maybe she will come back to me. I just made a wish like that...

Thursday, Went JB, saw the HK series she likes, brougth those DVD for her.

Thursday night, met her, she came to my house for soup, wait... nothing much, cos I wanna her to collect her working materials, those newspaper. that's it. At that point of time, I kind of dun wanna drag with her anymore... So I just gave her the toy and DVD, asked her to open the toy... u know wat guys? is really the one she dun have.... Inside my heart was... I still got chance winning her back? drove her to Bishan, asked her to have tea with me on friday night. No respond. at night, sms also no respond.

Friday morning, woke up... nothing much, go to work... morning shift.... busy here busy there... cant even rem wat I do... received a call, from her house.... wait a min.... maybe something wrong here... anyway I ever recieved missed call from her house and I called her HP... I was so worried, tot something happened to her... Anyway dunno which day recieved call. Friday evening, was at the east side, wanna go tea with her. but she just sms me said, TIRED, need to go home, after that, never reply my sms and answer my call. went back home.... STUPID hor? said dun love her still do so much for fish? ha ha ha, dun love her? bluff one ma... love her the most...

Sat... as u all know, I decided not to find her anymore after friday she treat me like that, get scolding by my dearest sister jessie... said, she changed her heart?? no feeling for me. told me not to disturb her anymore.... But I based on wat my ex said... she and her boss impossible one ma... so I still try... anyway i never disturb her on sat, not even a sms... cos I tot... really give up.

On Sat night, like wat I said earlier on... was talking to Kat, outside HMV, saw her wearing the yellow clothes I brought her from HK.... smiling happily, she enjoyed herself so much.... holding her INDIAN??????? boss hand... and when she saw me... maybe she tot I will punch him or slap her? they quickily drag him away..... that point of time, I guess my trop K should be sky high.... I let them went off for a while then I stood up... that time scared Kat.... cos I guess I was having a very serious hypertension... ha ha ha, when I stood up nearly felt down.... But still act cool, get my car, drove Kat back home. Went home and wrote the blog. And asked her back for out join acc's money... I tot of having the join acc to get married... but she dun think that way....

So Sunday, she transfer $$$ back to me. and sent me a GOOD BYE sms... no more frens liao hor??? how to? And monday... she wrote blog to scold u guys... all my frens, and wrote an email to me...

About the email, I not going to reveal it at all, cos is personal and is between the both of us.

One thing I need to tell her... If she still read this... I doubt so... she will never read again???

For her only... guys... dun comments about me... I know I may sound stupid to u all.... ok??

So, for my Ex. I've never regret being with u, yes, like u said, it seems like I never trust u... but that's just my nature. I like to got full control of my partner that's y u felt uneasy. And towards 2 years plus, esp I was in 2PDF, our meeting became so routine, sorry I neglected u all the while. BUt is ok....

Anyway wat I wanna say is. I never hate u, even u r with ur boss now, I'm serious, in future, when u read this, say.... u r sad.... rem wat I told u on the sunday we met up, I sent u to amk, u promised me. u will find me... the 1st to contact if u r sad.... I will still keep the promise. Although we seems like hurting each other more and more in this break up and there's no possibility to be friend again, I still urge u to bear in mind.

U only hurt me deeply when I saw u with that INDIAN father... I got the feeling of... u betrayed me... y him? y not another person, y u got a new bf so fast. things like that.... u hurt me most is this time. but for the 3 years 9 months, most of the time, I felt happy when I saw u.... Therefore, thanks for all e happy and sweet memories u gave me.

Incase u get cheated by this uncle and happen to read this. Dun feel shamful... no need to feel pai seh. give me a call, if u need to cry, i lend u my shoulder. ok? Maybe u will never read this... who knows...

Anyway Life got to move on. I forgive but not to forget, we spent time together is a good learning process. Right now, I'm stuck, course I cannot see or decide what I want or how to move on, but at least u move on with ur new life and catching up with ur dream. Once again, I wish u good luck. But I still find that your new bf sucks.... play mind game, destroy others, maybe love SEX game, this one only u know... I wont know... 30++++ can dun ask for sex? and u sound like love him so much, u wont give???? thousand ???... but he will get it... maybe next life... God is fair to us.

That's y God let me see u two holding hand SO FAST, Thanks god, amen.

Ok guys... can comments on me... say I stupid can, ha ha ha ha, but things really happen like a drama... everything just happened like... So fast and only can be seen in TV, but yet, it happen.

For some update, I saw them on sat, didnt sleep till sunday morning.... slept for 2 hours, monday never sleep, tuesday never sleep much also... guess for that few days, I only slept for 4 hours or so.... nearly died... and cannot breath, cant goes to sleep...
up till now... I took a nap, I still woke up by night mare...
dream of her, being cheated and cry... I really feel sad if she get cheated...
Cos somehow I'm the person who pushed her to him... So... I need to bear some responsibility rite?

Dun scold me too much k guys...
will update on work tmr, if I have time,
wanna talked about some cases on last sat... that day I saw her... and how I win a horse lottery.

almost 1am now, later still got to work morning shift.
night night

No comments: