Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I LOVE my GTTI

Today... kinda normal boring day... Lectures r boring.... Why send me on course? sigh.... Anyway still learn some new stuffs or I'd say refreshing for my memories in Nursing stuffs...

Something very funny happened, which make me LOVE my Gtti so much....
Before I start... let me show u guys my GTTI



The P plate is no longer there..... Why I love IT so much....When I was driving it last wk. I sensed that something is not rite... therefore I sent it for a check up, but I was told is the meter having problem, not the car's battery.... Just now when I was driving home.... my dear GTTI seems like having problem and the best part is... it break down at the middle of the road... at a cross junction in Khatib... SO damn pai seh man.... then got to get out of my car... put the car break down sign and direct cars not to drive near me.... Was raining and I was all wet...
Same problem happened on my BD, 22 08 2005.... I was fetching my Ex at expo and my car break down due to NO Batt.... There r so many cars at that point of time... but no one came out and help... sigh....

Thanks GTTI.... make me famous in Khatib.. ha ha ha ha ha. Tmr got no car. need to take MRT to work...

Took a pic of myself before I get my hair cut... still find that. Wearing black T shirt under my uniform look nice... he he. Dunno those NM allow me to do so when i back to AnE...

Here is my pic




Anyway my hair look damn funny... not long not short.... HO HO HO HO, will show u guys once I cut it. Still look very fat huh.... No problem... is working very hard on it right now...

By the way, let me show u guys my lovely baby... she reading my pocket encyclopedia leh... dunno this 1 year old gal... how much she understand... ha ha ha ah
Going for a jog now. will sleep after that.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Bro, here's my comments!! Happy?

Well, it's good to have goals to work for now.. it's a good distraction from the past relationship.. Hope you can achieve what you have set for yourself...

Btw, how did you manage to take such nice photos in army? Looks like your camera was better than mine!! ha..

Haha.. you look like a Nipponese!!
haha.. take carez..

Nicky

Imelda said...

dear kor,
i didn't give u comment just now because i was in the middle of sth.. and sorry for long time didn't see ur blog, cause i change my home phone telephone line, so have to terminate the internet line and activate the new one... it took them quite sometimes, like a few days.. to get done with it.. but anyway, i guess u should understand more about what had happen.. u've eat more rice than i do, and u're more experience in whatever things u do.. even if she dun reply u anymore, its not a shock. Honestly, I've experience what she've gone through too, i used to be selfish not to bother my ex who had bothered me so much. But i've got back my retribution and i've learnt to appreciate every little things, even with my ex, those that i've let them down last time, but of coz not those who have hurt me so.. One day she'll realise more of the cruelty of this world, not trying to curse or bad mouthed her, but everyone passed by this stage in life, at least once, so that they could learn from their mistakes.. :)
i hope u can be happier without her and try to treasure those around u.. sure u can find love all around, especially when christmas is coming, its a love season, where u can feel the warmth of love around.. :) not trying to persuade u to believe in christ la... just to let u know that there are love all around if u take ur time and feel them...

ok? BE HAPPY

cheers
imelda