Monday, November 21, 2005

Short term Goal




I'm kinda depress now.... cos I drifted away from my little short term goal.... But is ok... will work extremely hard to achieve it by end of this wkend... I will see 7 by Sunday afternoon.... what's 7??? will let u all know... he he

Right now, I do things must be very focus... focus on my short term goal... and my 5 years plan... there r so many things to do and achieve in life... but must do it step by step...

Just met up with Banana... and had a good chat... even gave him some ideas of wat he should do... Hope he can be more focus and sucessful in life. Will pray for him...

Guys... got something to ask u all.... read the text below....

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.

Can anyone do it? ha ha ha ha...

Talked to Hafidz just now... He told me my biggest weakness is at gals... move on man... dun always think of HER... ha ha ha, get a scolding by him... HO HO HO. ok la, brother... I will be independent and move on without LOVE. ok? thanks man... such a nice fren of my...

Anyway just show some nice nice pic taken when I was still in the army... hope u guys like it

On course again... so bored... tmr need to OT till 5pm... sigh... go back to my studies...
Have a nice days all my friends... love u all.

No comments: