Monday, November 28, 2005

Bad customer service

Earlier in the morning, went to China embassy to teminate my HK passport... kinda pissed off by those China pple working there... I've got nothing against chinese... Cos I'm from HK, and HK is part of China... But I can't stand those chinese pple who work in SG china embassy. Their attitude is very much worst than mine~~!!!

They dare to throw forms at pple... talk very rude, never smile... as if u owe them a living. They dun accept $$$ here, they only accept HKD or USD for my problem and need someone to pay for me in HK... sound stupid right?



This is my HK passport... got to say BYE BYE to it soon.

After that went to look for nellie, she helped me to get a deed poll in a very reasonable price. Thanks my fren, still as pretty as usual, ha ha ha, but too bad, she's attached.



How's my car's new design? got a sticker on it. My name there, nice? I guess I will scrap this car by next month. Reason being, I can't get a parking slot near SGH, this make me consider scraping it... is losing $$$ but rather than long time spending $$$ on it. look at my previous post, how many times I paid for it's repair? only air con itself cost me about 500 dollars... this and that, all the extra $$$ spent on it.. doesn't worth it rite? Somemore SG is so small. Can get to anywhere i want by MRT and buses. Right?

Still wonder... Y HDB dun allow me to park at my usual place? ha ha ha... make me so miserible now.. dunno where to park and therefore... DUN drive la. take train got more gals to see.

Today is a real BAD DAY for me. Even my dad find fault at me and scolded me like hell... just because he got scolded by someone? Come on man... everyone got their own stress rite? Y drag me into the picture where as I need to face my own problems.

Morning need to go n get my SG citizenship... NIte Nite frens

2 comments:

Gillin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gillin said...

I admit i do have something against China ppl... i'm a not racist but it's the attitude on most of the Chinese from china that is putting me off. So if u are to go to anywhere that has got to do with them in SG. You'll have to be the one bearing with their attitude...