Monday, November 07, 2005

06-11-05 A new jounry

What I mean by that? Anyone would like to give a try? Ok, i guess this will be the final blog about my love life with Ice Aka PN.

Let me give a summary for our relationship. She put an end to our relationship on 2nd Nov 2005, which say we have been together for 3 years and 9 months sharp. not even one more day. Wanted to be with her as long as I can, but seems like this is the limit..

About 2 years ago, when I was at her father's wage, I swear to "HIM" that I will take care of her, won't bully her and love her as long as I can. I broke the promise on the issue not to make her cry, cos I made her cry MANY times... so bad rite? I will still keep the promise on loving her. But I guess should be loving her as a sister or even a friend, depends on how she treat me in future.

Thanks PN for bringing me a lot of happiness and lots of love in my life. Came from a broken family, her present is very important to me. Give me courage, morale and drivers in doing work. Pros and Cons. We spent a lot of time being together, she claimed that she lost her friends and freedom. For me, I meet her almost everyday b4 I get enlisted, from NYP go NP fetch her and send her back, my poly results turned badly, I do neglect my friends too, esp female friends. If really wanna compare... there's no ending, for me, I swear to god, I find that is worth to sarcify for her.

My understanding of love is to provide her whatever I can provide, take care of her, miss her, faithful to her and many many more, therefore I NEVER REGRET doing all the things for her.

Today, I met Ice after my work, actually I knew that, there's NO U TURN, but I still try to ask... and the answer is what i expected, SHE DUN LOVE ME AT ALL NOW. NO MORE FEELING. As I blog earlier on, I agree on this break up, cos I find that I'm hurting her and dragging her, wasting her time. Sorry PN for the losts I've created.

Let me cut it short. After being rejected, we talked on other issues for a while and I sent her to AMK. She said she is meeting her poly friends..

The main topic I'd like to share is, her boss.

What so special about him? Cos she told me, her boss told her he likes her........ what kind of English... Dun care about my lousy English 1st..
The problem is, Ice dun think that, her boss is 3rd party and he speed up our breaking up process.


I'd ugre everyone who read the part below to give some comments on this Mr K. Thanks.



Kenxxxx, a manager of Selxxt company in Sg EXxx, 30+ divorced, got a daughter and a CHINA gf, told her 21 years old marcom officer that he likes her...

Look... Mr K. know that I'm very Xiao Qi and prosessive, he use this weak point, keep sms and call her, created chances to console her. Seriously, after we patched back for the month. He created countness conflict for us.

Read my old blogs. He like to SMS and call her during off office hour, ask her out on weekend. Things like that and he LIKEs to let me know about it thereforeI can confront her.

Ice told me, he's a nice guy, he even ask her to re consider to be with me again. Come on.... If he's that nice? he wont be wooing her and increase our breaking up process. He may not be the read 3rd party as Ice may not like him, but undeniable, he'd caused scar for me and PN. such an inethical boss.


One thing I need to admit is that, one hand can't clap, all of us have responsiblity for this. Ice, if she can love me and retain the feeling. If I can control myself not to be so Xiao Qi, sensitive enough to sense that she losing interest on me. And if Mr K, this divorcy man can be a REAL Gentleman. Things may be different right now, at least this blog may not be an ending one, should be telling about a happy life.


Mr K is such a GENTLEMAN, he experineced failure in his own marriage and he'd like to invite others to have a taste in it. Likes to seperate others, here, I wish your Child will have the PAY BACK. Seriously, the Sins u committed will bear by ur love one. So Mr K, Wait and see what will happen to your child, she may get cheated over and over again, since her dad like to cheat on others.


Can anyone who read this, give me some comments on this Mr K. and I really wish this Mr K can read this blog. PN, the other time u wanted to show him and say is funny rite? U told me, he is not like that, he won't like u. So what's going on here? U told me he Likes u. Which means I'm correct and there r so many things I do not know from u. Did you hide things from me? But is alright now as I'm nobody to ask, I got no right to know.

Who is Mr K? I dunno, never mention real name and things... Blogger can have speech freedom rite?

I'm pretty sure that, by doing such chilidish act... condem Mr K will give him a chance to prove how childish and foolish am I, cause I believe that's what he wanna achieved. And Ice will HATE me. Yes, I'm so immature in handling relationship, when my gf dumped me and made me like a dumb, I push the blame to you. Seriously I know what's going on, my gf and I drifted apart slowly and when the time we look at it, it seems like impossible to carry on. There are many reasons for our break up, but I still not satisfy your K's behaviour, such a scumbag's act.

Here I just wanna give my final warning to my most beloved Ex Gf, Ice aka PN. There are many hypocrites out there and you are too young and innocent to detect them. All the pple who treat u nice may not have good intention. Please have some sense in choosing your friends, calm down and realise it urself, I've already prove you WRONG that Mr K likes you and up to now you still deny that, sometimes is hard for me to think that our break up is not due to a 3rd party. Just reply me on the REAL reason to break up. I'm not a sole loser. Therefore I admit that I'm defeated in this relationship. May you find the right person without getting cheated.

I always believe that we still can become friend. I dun even dream of you coming back to me. So dun need to avoid me. Seriously if you still have a little feeling or love me. Try to respect me, dun avoid me, find me annoying. By doing that, made me like a fool, why dun you avid HIM? the more u carry on SMS or chat with him on phone, u will fall for him sooner or later even you keep saying you WON'T.

learn to forgive, forget and move on. This is what I got to do now. Farewell, the girl I love the most.

4 comments:

jonko said...

hey... i think... why not u juz take it easy... i feel there is no such thing as speeding up the break up... will break means will break.. if she is meant to be urs she will be... if she is nt meant to be urs no matter how long the relationship last it will end...

i felt u had done ur best in warning ur ex gf abt it... it is up to her to see for herself... it is obvious she has some liking on that boss of hers... so whatever u say now means nth to her... she might even think u are the "xiao ren". wat for make urself like some bad guy that talk bad abt ppl? juz let her see for herself... no point saying so much..

jan said...

if mr k is such an asshole then sooner or later PN will come to noe it.. dun let this kind of thing affect u.. mr k will suffer after he die for committing such sins.. i believe in retributions but not to his children but to himself.. doing bad things to others will come back to him 3 folds... so do not be upset and u will be rewarded..

jonko said...

hey... dun sad kk... she lost someone that loves her so much.... but u lost someone that dun love u.... u are benefiting... dun after 10 years or something den realised... till then u will regret and feel u wasted most of ur life time loving someone that is not worth ur love... it is a chance for u to move on and find someone that loves u and cherish u.... cheer up, pal...

ice said...

I dun noe what to say or what to write to make you feel better. But the only thing that i want to tell you really, if you still have the thought the he is the one who caused the break-up, i cannot change your mindset. Anybody who comes along, not him alone will become your target or as what you mentioned "third party". But really, dun go and scold other people's family. I doubt you would want that to happen to you either. I am not reprimanding you but just advising you. Please do not misunderstand again. We will still be friends, but if you are still going to continue your mindset of yours, it is hard for me not to aviod you. And replying to your msg, yes and no to avioding him. I cannot aviod him because of work. And yes i will aviod him whenever i can. And also for your information, i am going to quit my job, but before that, i am looking for a job, i do not want to give my resignation letter just because of this and not having a job later.

If you still do not trust me, i have nothing to say. Becuase you have no obligations to trust me anymore and you are free to say what you want and free to do what you want. But do bear in mind this: do not do unto others what you do not want others to do.