Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back to Single

Saw her blog...

If you ask me if there will be any changes in 2 years time, i will still tell you no. I am still keeping to the idea of getting married in late 20s or early 30s. You can say i am selfish. Yes i am. But really i think you got to understand something, marriage is a totally different concept. It will not be the same like now. And if you are thinking of getting a wife, i am sorry. I rather not continue. I know this may not make any amount of sense to you. But for me, i am looking for a partner who i feel comfortable with not someone i want to get married to and give birth and stay at home. I think you know i am career oriented and i really want to work very hard for my career. At least something accomplished in my life. You may now think that i am hinting you something. yes i am, because i think we are just dragging which is not good for either party. I know you will call me out for a talk. Yes i will agree. But promise me that you will not get angry if anything was to happen. Like what you said, being back to friends although i think it is hard but not impossible

Well Well Well, I find that is dragging too long too. Kinda Tired, no doubt I love her a lot, many of my frens can see it... but love doesnt mean must drag...

Anyway I guess is time to let go this relationship. Really tired... very extremely tired... What I want is some little commitment and information, but she just can't provide me with any...

Friends, I'm back to Single, so for those who advised me to get back to my single life... Thanks... I'm single again, this time should be single for a very long time I guess... ha ha ha........

Becoming friend again? Is not I find it impossible... is YOU who find it HARD... Open up your heart, be more open in your thinking, think how have I treated u all these years, if u think I treated u like dirt, then u should consider not to be my friend anymore.

If not, we can still be friend, you will be more comfortable, cos there's no commitment to me and I wont care if u r going out with your boss or meeting any guys, rite? Just contact me.

No comments: