Sunday, November 20, 2005

Pain

What's pain?

The defination of Pain

IS a unpleasant sensory or emotional experience associated with actual or potentail tissue damage.

International Association study of pain 1979.

Look guys... in future, if any break off or things happened.... try dun say that is heart pain... cos there's not tissue damage in ur heart.... HO ho ho ho

Wat i wanna say is... some uncomfortable feeling I've gone thru these few days. Last sat till tuesday I couldn't sleep.... as I said, I keep dream of her... get hurt by someone... maybe the new bf cheated her this and that.... But all these thinking or ideas just show that im still LOVE HER??? or jealous.... that's y got all these worries... cos since she chosen him... I got no right to care and giv any advise, cos I'm not that person with that damn old man... ha ha ha, she is, and she may feel happy and COMFORTABLE with him.. OLD (mature) RICH and things like that, is a total diff feeling being with a chilidsh guy like me....

Wait... dun goes indepth into her case again.... stop that la... very BORED... let her be... and let me be the true me again...

I just wanna share... when u encounter problems in future. regardness in relationhip, work or any stressful events. U will feel very uneasy, maybe will be like me, cant sleep, can't breath, goes into a very bad depression and even got the idea of injecting KCL bolus for myself.

PLS, dun do that, what u got to do with this EMOTIONAL PAIN is to calm urself, let go ur mind for a while. Free ur thinking. Do deep breathing Ex.. like those Yoga type of Ex will be good. Slowly mediate, but NEVER think of that problems at the moment. Cos u can even find any solution and may even goes into deeper depression. For me, wat I just mentioned DUN HELP, ha ha ha ha, still got isomia... badly.... but slowly slowly will be better. Learn how to let things go.

Can do Deep breathing Ex. take a deep breath, Hold it there and slowly let go by counting 1, 2, 3... slowly let go. calm urself k. Is very useful when u get angry. trust me.

To all my friends, I'm sorry to make u guys worry. 7 days after that inccident, I'm kinda stable a bit... will return to normal ASAP.... but mean while... Im still very the attention seeking, so CARE ABOUT ME, LOVE ME, k?ha ha ha ha ha ha

have a nice sunday guys

No comments: