Friday, November 04, 2005

Working in green alone

Today is the 1st day i work in green alone... Maybe I become too BA BO... about 3 plus, I was nearly cry in the room... eyes red red, even my Doctor and worry about me... So pai seh... is not the 1st time get dumped... is the 2nd time and should be the last time dumped by her...

If any of my DEM freinds happen to see this blog, they know why I behave so werid today. whole day eyes red red...

Anyway not coming here to say how much I love her... how much I willing to give her. For me is still the very simple logic, I love her very much and in future if she need help, I will always be there to help. Cos this afternoon she really wanted to break up and seems like is hard to become friend with her again. what can I do? Cried in my car lor... while driving to work... that's y eye red red... he he

Back to my Title.. the topic is.. I working in green alone today, 1st time and was totally lost... cos my mind only got her inside... totally get affected in work... sound so gay... hope that later on my AM shift will be better.

Going to sleep soon... if I can get some sleep... wonder if I can celebrate her 21st BD with her or not... cos I've taken No pay leave for that...

No comments: