Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hit by a car.....

Today is a very special day... why? Because while I was crossing the road in the morning... got this lady drove her car and hit me.... luckily the speed was not that fast and my bag kind of protected me.... Wanted to fall down and KENG MC one... but dun want la... I went for ops couple of weeks ago and SGH deducted my pay... about 140 dollars... I didn't know my daily pay is only 70 dollars... sigh...

By the way, today went back AnE and work.. about 2 weeks didn't work there... suddenly feel like I got so much energy, he he

After work, Went to Chong Pong to repair my shoes and meet Kat... Kat said my hair cut was lousy... therefore she brought me to her hair dresser and had a new hair cut..



Take a look... Issac said I look very haggard with this hair cut.... Everyday work and have been running ma... of cos look OLD and Tired la... but im young in heart. ha ha.

Something very sad... after dinner with Kat, went home, realised that my mum injuried her hand... heart pain.. hope that she will recover soon....

Now Still not very sure if I can see 7 on Sunday... sigh... wish me luck guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the counter is at www.sitemeter.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It cerrtainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for slots information and eventhough this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!