Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekend

Before touch on my weekend... should thanks my fren Eileen(Teacher), for telling me there are lots of mistake in my blogSsssssssssss.. Therefore I should do something about my EL... Must enroll myself to some EL courses I guess...

Yesterday after work, went lunch with Qing at City hall, do u guys know the place, out of the pan? I ate the spicy beef yesterday. Not so bad leh... Anyway this is the second time I having lunch there. Went there with Melissa some time ago...

That place is not a bad dinning place. Prices are reasonable and the quality of the food is not bad. Environment is kinda relaxing. sitting next to the small fountain. Just that... the place is a little bit small... kind of compact... and sitting under the esculator... everyone will be looking at u eating... he he.....

After that, was trying to sort out where should we go in the afternoon... my dear fren Qing said... go fly kite la.... guess what? We really ended up at marina bay to fly kite, the last time I fly kite was 1998... And yesterday wind wasnt that strong... therefore... couldn't get the kite up in the sky for too long.... should try again... maybe next wk? Anyway wanna go with me? we go FLY KITE.

At night, went JB with Simon... eat seafood... The foods are cheap there... cant really finished all the food... Maybe should ask more frens go in next wk... So... Mcroy... r we going next wk?

Today. Sunday. woke up in the morning... suppose to go KTV with Pong, his gf and Qing... but in the end.. Felt too tired and dun feel like going out... So stayed at home, read my books. completed one old book, Pocket Encyclopedia... nice book. and started reading a book borrow from Ophelia. kinda funny book... Went online and search for some books in SNL... should be going to the librarys often to read my books during my off days... And will start writing review... like my Dr fren... Francesca aka dopey. Will start decorate my blog soon i guess..

Cindy just talked to me... remind me about her... ok la... when I can't let go a person... she's like huanting me... infact woke up from a nap... cos dream of her again... things like that..

Really need to carify this... I DUN hate her... maybe I sound very angry the other time... but feeling is something very very extremely funny... when there's no feeling, I cant do anything also like she said. She started with him after break up, so she never cheat or betray me... Guys... thanks for all the advise, esp on asking me to move on... I'm moving on... in fact I'm catching up my short term goal... Seeing 7 by next sunday is my 1st goal....

By the way... Feel abit sorry for my dad... cos the other time, when i was to ORD, he asked me to go back HK... and I stayed in SG, one reason is... because of her, I know, once I go back, we got to break up... I not trying to say that I've done a lot of things for her. I guess u all should know.. She had done maybe even more sacrify for me... which is I never stated here at all....

About BRG... is something very funny.... Once u have it... u feel happy... after a while, u find it troublesum... once feeling is gone, u hate the person... on break up. is either u miss or u hate the person.... For my case... we cant even be fren... cos really hurt each other too much...

For my fren, B, love is selfish and is also blind... i understand how u feeling now... but learn to let go things... slowly let the feeling fade away... I know the feeling of... missing that person u love very much. But yet, we need to move on, relax urself a bit k... see my previous blog, do some deep breathing ex lor k? Can learn from me. go jogging often... make urself busy and occupied. Ok? B... I know u can do it. Jia You.

Just recieved a msg... Kinda true huh... If I never exp break up... I'll never know that, there r so many frens who care and love me. thanks frens.

No comments: