Monday, November 14, 2005

Sorry to all my friends, I love u all.

Before that, really thanks all my frens who show concern and care for me. And so sorry that u guys get scolded as idoits by saying comments on my one sided story... whether who's wrong who's right, only 3 of us will know. She, Me and her new bf... Maybe u all base on the time she spend to get this new bf and judge that she is wrong.... She's angry and love is blind.. And I'm also very lazy to counter on her reply to me and the comment she gave to all my friends.

Really Glad that I've so many good friends around me. Maybe she can ask her friends in her office, how they feel about the timing she get her boss as a bf... maybe the whole office will say.. should have dumped that HK guy long ago and with this boss... I dunno... Really sad that u guys get scolded because of me. A sarcastic jerk... He He...

Friends forever guys love u all~~!!! Muach Muach~~!!! ha ha ha

1 comment:

Imelda said...

dear kor kor!
dun worry i dun think i'm being scolded. hee... i never said tht she's a bad gal. neither do i comment on ur past relationship. I only said if u've lost someone u love, dun worry, cause the next one would be a better one. Its just a poems written in chinese. whoahaha...whoahaha... honestly, i envy U. U're a brave someone. U're a strong person. U're great in many way. So, dun ever feel sad or angry, cause U're unique and always so special... That's all..

Jia You!!!
cheers
imelda