Thursday, November 10, 2005

National Parks...

Why I talked about national parks? Cos today is my 3rd day and the last day of MC... Stayed at home study my ECG, read my books and very amusing that those national parks in other countries are so nice... Should I have the money and will visit those places in my life...

My dream was to become a lawyer when I was young... perhaps if I carry on staying in HK I could've made it... Y? cos in SG, I always failed my EL.... anyway I passed it.... But yet... not good enough to study law in SG...

Beside Law... should be a Biz man... but lucky enough, I couldn't make it also... and out of all profession, I became a nurse.... many pple asked me... WHY??? even gals also dun wanna work as a nurse, y r u a nurse? Dun laugh... Ever got pple bum into me and asked me this... Then I got to tell him the reason, can save life, meaningful... ba ba ba..

Honestly, working as a AnE staff nurse, really kinda busy and tiring... so many cases... so many things to do... but end of the day, when the patient can discharge... or being saved, no matter how tired we are. Still worth it...

Who wanna save $$$ to go USA with me? we go to visit those national parks from USA, then South Africa... I wanna tour in Erupo. Spain, Potogal, UK, German.. many many places.. and I prefer to sail there... Like those explorers in 15 century...

If anyone find any Marine nursing jobs. let me know k, I can work on those big big ships and I can see the sea and sky everyday. Also... when the sea get angry.. there are storms and we must fight it.... sound interesting rite?

1 comment:

Imelda said...

SORRY!

cheers,
imelda