Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Miss my friends....

Sent Celest to the airport this morning... SO sad... one more HK frens left me... Should I go back HK too? he he, no lah... can't catch up with such a fast pace I guess... now OLD already... So here... I wish Ah ping and Celest all the best in their career in HK.

Pong Pong found a job today, Here I congrat him and wish him all the best. I acc him for the check up and stuffs after sending Celest to airport... Petrol EX ar, ha ha ha

So far... till now... I've a few good friends, really glad to have them around. Pong, Jessie, Mel, Banana and many many more... Esp my Sister Jessie... Really thank you for always be there when I need u.... Dun worry, I promise u. I will do the same for u...

Met my old friend Pei Xuan today... How many years never see leh.... let me see... almost 10 years... I still can recongise her... not bad leh... Had a good chat with her. At least she let me feel that.... Tian Xie Wu Bu Sia De Yan Si.... There's no never ending dinner... But after that, we still can meet again... So dinner again? he he...

Brought 3 CDs today, Lullaby of Camomile, Feel and feel Best... my Fav music... newage and jazz... he he.. should slowly learn more on jazz and have more indepth knowledge...
Actually I'm really lousy leh... know everything a bit here n there but not in depth.. have always wanted to change... since right now, im so forcus on what I wanna do and achieve... is time to study harder and get more information.

By the way, those CDs I've mention is really good to relax myself... they even made Pong slept in my car leh... he he

Anyway... Ass still pain... Nurse... give me injection~~~!!! ha ha ha....

Still fighting for my dream.... Keep it up... my little 5 years plan... and my 6 months plan...

the 6 months plan seems like more diff to achieve... but I'll keep it up.

Take care... all my friends.

1 comment:

Imelda said...

hey is tht mel is me? hee... so nice of U if tht's me.. if not, is also okie... haha... anyway, i hope u can get well soon... must take care... sorry for not being able to accompany U when u're feeling down.. hm.. feel bad.. hee.. this is the only way to tell u tht i still care... by looking at ur diary(bloggy).. hee.. so at least i know how u doing.. gee.. jia you ba...

cheers
imelda