Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tiring Sat nite

Long time never meet up with all my army frens... Well some of them signed on... some working and majority of them r studying Uni.... Is it always good being a studdent? I can't answer this Question now... reason is... this answer is very individual, to me... I prefer being a YOUNG and NORMAL student... just go sch... dun think of $$$, have fun, gain knowledge and the impt is... no need to worry about our SINFUL $$$. HA HA HA. Parents will provide... a normal and lucky student should understand what i mean...

Anyway I've been working part time when I was a student... trying to show I've grow up... Do not need to depends on my parents anymore... But in reality... Even the room and the computer I'm having now... are from them... my parents.... How lucky am I to be borned in this family..

I've frens who need to earn their own school fees and things like that...

Well... Last night went to Suntec City, we had dinner there and went to MO MO after that... Dun really like to enjoy clubbing... or I'd say... I do not wish to pay $$$ and get deaf... music is too loud and I got no talent in DANCING??? no point going into the dance floor and SHAKE my FAT ASS~~~!!! ha ha ha, is a disgrace...



Taken when we get bored over those loud music... went to a quiet corner to chit chat..

Went home at about 3 20... saw agnes there and sent her home... she became prettier, he he...

Reached home about 4 plus... suddenly dun feel like sleeping. maybe we guys were talking too much over problems in life... our expectation and the topic I just encountered... 3rd party in BGR and this and that.. Therefore, I drove my beloved Gtti went to JB ha ha ha, in the end slept around 6 plus, get waken up by my dad's call around 10am...

Now is 2 plus... wat a sunday afternoon... No sun light again.. I wanna go SUN TAN~~!!!

1 comment:

Imelda said...

hi kor kor!
whatever u are doing now and then, i'll wish u all the best... i know i couldn't help much, but i really hope to see you happy now and in the future, so must take good care and lead life happily no matter what happened, i'll do the same too... gee.... merry X'mas in advance... hee... i know its too early, but still... Merry Christmas... ho ho ho...