Sunday, November 13, 2005

Cruel Reality

Make this short and simple. Went Tea with Kat and Saw my ex gf, Lim Pei Ni and her boss Kenneth, holding hand walking outside HMV happily, we had eyes contact. Well, at that point of time, I dun feel angry, y? It isn't it what I predicted?

Anyway I'm not in any position to care who she is with and when they started. Give both of them benifit of adult, say they just started once we both broke up.

Just a few points to say.

1) Lim Pei Ni, why can't you be a little bit honest to me at the end of our relationship. Even that day I met u and gave u materials you needed for work. You claimed to be innocent and is a victim in our BGR, cos I'm over pocessive. But who's lying to who right now? You said you and him are impossible, u treated him like a father. So are you telling us that you started dating with your dad?

2) I've always tot that you are someone special, not as normal as many other gals who wanna climb high and very materialistic. Seems like I'm wrong again. If you are not that mean, that y you wanna be with someone who are so much older than you n divorced with a daugther? You like to be step mother? or like to be mistress?

3) You always said u HATE SEX, well, I'll not rule out that you may engage sexual activity with him or other guys in future, therefore dun always pretend that you r so innocent, you are with someone who are mature, and gone thru marriage and able to provide what u need rite now. I doubt he can have all those CLEAN relationship with u. Once again, since u chosen a sugar daddy, I'm wrong in the past again, you r as normal as other girls.

4) I've promised your dad, if u still rem, during his wage, I stood there very long and making wishes. Yes, I told him and in fact I promised him that I will love you forever and take care of you. Seems like I must get myself out of this promise. Y? You'd know better. If only u r a little bit more honest to me, tell me everything about u and him. I still can forgive u. not say will wait for u, but at least still protect and help u. Now, is obvious that my help to you are so minium and u dun even care.

5) this is to kenneth, Thank you for taking her away from me, cos wat u've done is simply telling me that she dun derseve my love. Sound stupid and consoling myself rite? But is wrong, you can take her away from me and other can simply take her away from you. So if you are not cheating her and put in your HEART in her, u will feel the pain. Otherwise, just enjoy your love game with her, she is desperate for your love.

6) Still to Kenneth, I took a closer look at u just now outside HMV, I'm younger than you, fitter and better looking than u. the most impt thing is I'm much younger than u. So I can be sure that. By the time I'm at your age I will become more successful than u and a better status than u.

7) I lost a person who dun love me, but she lost a person who love her alot. Lim Pei Ni, remember this phase, I know you will NEVER regret. If I never see u wrongly again... I know u won't come back again, from the begining u left me again.

8) Lim Pei Ni, you have been telling me that, whenever your mum talked to u, you feel sad, cos you r hiding things from her. Look at this NEW relationship yourself. Do you think what you are doing wont make your mum worry? or you r saying that u got a RICH bf therefore u r making the family proud? Think of your mum and dad before you carry on with ur stupid act.

9) Life is a path, is how we choose to walk our way thru till the end, since this is the path you have chosen, as a ex bf. who have been wasting time on u for 3 years 9 months, I still send my regards to u.

Patrick

5 comments:

Dopey said...

hiya, sorry last night couldn't chat with you... hope you're feeling better now.

I guess now that your doubts have been confirmed, it's about time to move on. Becoming single after having been attached for so long will be tough, and the pain of heartbreak will stay for some time. But hmmm as an advice from a guo4lai2ren2, it'll be better. TRUST ME.

It's probably a relief for you as well, knowing how much she'd kept from you as her gf. it's now time to enjoy your newly found 'freedom'. Go out to meet all the people you've lost contact with because you spent all your time with her... go out to get to know your colleagues and more friends... maybe join some activities, now's the best time to increase your social circle. get yourself immersed in work and life, so you'll stop thinking about her (it's not worth it!)

So, pick yourself up and march on ahead!

PS: 'benifit of adult' is 'benefit of the doubt'...

Imelda said...

dear kor kor!
Actually, i like what u've said. Show so much of your strong personalities, and your mature thoughts. You're right, and i know that you can be much more successful one day! so, must jia you... will always support u.. "its ok if u've lost the horse u used to like, the next horse will be so much more better." dunno how to say in chinese.. haha...but its the meaning.. i suppose u know what i mean.. hee..
please take care...
all the best to u...

cheers
imelda

Gillin said...

oh mine.. I'm glad she left you. Getting back on ur feet is difficult but you've been conned for 3 years plus don't u think it's enuff? Be glad that u aint gonna get conned anymore start a new life without her i'm sure u can live better without a con woman by u..

Gillin said...

btw i forgot to add if i were u i would have slapped the con woman man! u are such a gentleman. Some ppl deserves to be slapped right in the face..

Agnes said...

Pal,what you have said here may be abit hurting for the other party though..See,I am not helping her here but me as a woman, thinks she needs to have her own privacy..Its better if you guys have a private conversation instead. People will tends to judge her -ve here. be fair to her maybe...

In a relationship, there was nobody right or nobody wrong. It is how you see to the situation and how you solved it. To solve it, of course you have to be calm..As what you did..I can see that you love her alot. But if things don't seem the way you want it to be, you just have have to let go.

These kind of third party situation happens all the time..and everywhere..I do believe that she may have her own reasons why she don't want to tell you about her relationship with her boss..

So now, you can really give up le..You told me you want to try one more time, i believe it is not necessary anymore..Whats gone is gone, pal. I believe you will meet your special someone someday. Life still have to carry on..Work hard and let us do our best to be a Useful Nurse!

Sorry if i have said too much. Hope you think about what i said.
Cheer up boi :)

My motto: Never give up!