Saturday, November 26, 2005

IV course

Attended an IV course today. Kinda interesting, realise im the kind of person who can perform better on skills instead of theory... Right now.. got to have some changes in this character. Because i wanna have good grades for my SIM degree next year... Therefore.. must excell in both, skills and theroy. Study hard FAT PIG... ha ha ha

Today my fren Belinda came to SGH look for me after my work. Beside Qing, she is the 2nd person who came to my work place and visit me... Kinda BIG FACE huh... can have some many friends come all the way down to visit me... Ha Ha ha. ANyway she is a very nice person.... one of those who always console me when I was down in my break up... Thanks fren...



Taken another pic today... hope wont look so haggard... must ask Issac yim come and see again... ha ha ha ha

Belinda say I look better than in pic... is that true? any frens can tell me? means Im not photogenic la... ha ha

Back home, look after my niece... my mum's hand seems to be better... honestly, sometimes when I look at her. really feel very sorry... getting older and more and more problems for her.. like she felt down about 2 months ago... her teeth nearly drop off, this and that. Sigh...

Went dinner after that.




This monster... hold the toy in super market and refuse to let go... but in the end.. we never pamper her... made her put back to original place... he he

Going to sleep soon. still got to work morning shift later on.

No comments: