Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pain in my ass~~~!!!

Today's scope was so called alright. Like what I expected, but one thing I'm not so satisfy about was that the Dr was so busy, while doing the scope for me, he keep stopping it and talk to another Dr about another case... Come on. STUPID FOOL, PAIN one u know??? How I wish I can scold him, ha ha ha ha. But I didn't..

And the nurses there find that my pain tolerant is good. Cause I didn't even moan a little when some other patients in next rooms scream as if is like killing them. Ha ha Ha. Maybe I should have signed on earlier on. ha ha ha ha, can become rambo?

Got 3 days MC. Now I'm typing while standing up. Y? Cause I can't sit or stand for too long. There's a great pain in my ass. ha ha ha ha

Suddenly understand how those pple feel.. get raped in the ass... and Finally understand Y some girls in this world never like to have sex.... Being POKE is NOT ENJOYABLE at all.... I guess only the POKER is enjoying himself ba... Ha Ha Ha. So RA...

Ok.. due to the ops, didn't eat since last night, should take a nap now and find some light light food to eat.

My friends, Send flowers to my house k. come and visit me. ha ha ha. I'm alone, bored and PAIN~~!!! I never say doesn't mean I'm not in pain...

edited at 10pm... Celest is going back to HK tmr. Yat Ping is back. Celest is back. Ah pong saw a job, which need pple to work in HK... if he's back too. Most of my HK frens will be leaving me... So sad... Anyway I will be getting my citizenship in few weeks time.... So I'm a 2nd class Singapore citizen. he he. What to do? migrated one ma...

But really thanks for everyone who concern about my ASS. Really realise I'm so lucky to have u all around me. Thanks

4 comments:

Imelda said...

hi kor!
sorry for not contacting u for a long time... i've problems in managing my own time.. well i'm touched by ur life story, but, i hope u can move on, leave behind the past and learn from it, trust me, retribution is unavoidable.. pain is one part of life, whether u've made a right decision or not, trust urself and not others, trust ur own guard feeling, cause it is the one that will lead u to ur own journey in life, always do good deeds and make others happy, only then u'll be rewarded doubled... i wish u all the best in everything u do.. please take good care...

see u again...
cheers
imelda

Imelda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ERm...what to say?
1) Drs Should not multitask when faced with an Ass..
2)They should learn that fine as the endoscopy tube can be, it is causes pain to the patient...
3) Patients who are in pain should shout!! So Nurse...Dun ignore pt's when they shout pain (unless they are really demented then U would need extra help to verify the claim
4)DO U now appreciate the beauty of the KY jelly?

Cheers mate!
ur ST friend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry... didn't really have much time. Was really busy with work. A lot of things going on here in Expo.
I'm glad you seem to be thinking things out straight, and it is good for the both of us. Although this seems awkward and maybe hurting, but i thought you do have your chance to look for another one, someone better off than me. After all, there are so many girls in this world and i am sure there are better ones than me, just that you got to open your eyes big big to see.
We are still friends and will remain as friends. And i sincerely wish you all the best in your career and whatever you do.
You still do have your charms being a nurse. (Just in case you didn't know that)