Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Volunteer work

Thanks for all the friends, who asked me about why am I not updating my blog, once again, thanks for ur support. Is really glad to have friends who cares and will check my blog up. It provide the drive for me to updating it and sharing with you guys about my current life.

Days never update my blog, kinda busy at work and my personal life, my dad is in SG right now, therefore need to spend time accompany him. Today we went to ICA building to settle their PR matters. Nothing much to touch on there, I'm rather interested in sharing with what kind of people I met up with lately.

Today I met two very bad taxi drivers, one lousy staff in ICA building and a naive security guard. First talk about the staff, actually is once again, the same old problem, the way they behave, how they serve their customers. Even we need to apply for re entry permit, doesn't mean they can show us stuck up attitude. Right now, from what I observed, there are too many singaporeans who do not know how important it is to serve their customers with manner. Like this lady I met this morning, she can asked my dad funny question like "how u get ur PR? ur dad applied for you?" My dad is in his 50s, so I wonder how come the reception from ICA building level 6 got the idea is my grandpa who applied the PR for my dad and mum... My grandpa passed away long ago.... And this lady can show us those attitude look, as if telling us, u r begging me for the forms and so on. That's ridiculous... Right? Most of the sales person and all the customer service officers I've met lately are really bad. Does all the singaporean wanna let the service standard drop to the end of the world? If you guys got read newspaper, even HK had climbed up to 7 or 12 best customer service in the world and where's singapore?

Talking about Taxi drivers, the first one I met in morning still alright, just that he drive slowly... infact too slow on an empty CTE, he was driving at 70km/hr on CTE, oh no, holly god... why when they taxi driver need to be safety they didn't? they always caused motorist to have accidents, many bad taxi drivers just change lane or cut into others' lane like no body biz... when they see customers on the road side, they just drive there and many of the times they hit a motorcycle... That's so common... Sigh...

Second Taxi driver is a genius in cheating. I got up the cab from CK Tangs, he never travel by CTE, by the way, I staying in Yishun, in case u guys not aware of where I staying. he drove striaght to broaders, when I questioned him where he wanted to go, guess what's his answer? He dare to tell me... CTE got ERP leh... we go by PIE and CTE... for those who happened to read my blog from oversea... SG got so called 3 main high way, from north to south is CTE, east to west is either PIE or AYE, of cause there are still a few high ways which I did not mention. If he'd like to travel by PIE (from town to the east) and enter CTE (from east to the north) it is like going one big round. Do I really look like someone who can get cheated easily? Perhaps yes... HA HA HA HA

Last but not least, Security guard, this guy is a very responsible young man, when he realised that my dad is not using a proper swimming tunk, he came to him and said "YOU YOU YOU YOU, Comme COME UP, YOU YOU YOU cannnnnt Cant wear 3 quarter in the swimming pool" By typing you all may not be able to see how rude was he. But with his "PERFECT" English, which he commanded my dad to get out of the pool, really sound very irritating. Anyway as a good resident, we obey the rules and left the pool. Here comes the funniest part, he dare to approach me and asked for my tower and unit number, this really get on my nerve. I told him off by telling him, his approach for my dad is really bad and pissed me off. And questioned him on, what's the need of getting my unit number? I invited him to go to the management office with me if he wanna launch a complain. After that he keep apologising to me... So what's the point for him to approach me in the 1st place? when he dun dare to launch a complain? sigh... young man huh...

Just feel like, there's a need to educate many singaporean, as most of them do not know where's the problem is. Is about how they handle others, many of them simpliy disrespect others and as a result, it may cause a lost of biz in many area... Maybe I'm too young and inexperince to commends on all these, but this is really how I feel. Why are they so proud? And what are the things they should be proud of right now? time is bad, should they think of a way to keep the market? Is public education I guess. Have u guys, singaporean who read this blog now, meet people who willing to SMILE at you everyday? I guess is hard to find someone like that in Singapore. As if a smile will lead them to a stage 4 cancer in lips...

Some little updates... Went out few days ago to meet up with Ailyn, QS, QS's fren, Grace, and Caro's fren... Dun wanna touch on this too much, wait Wong TM will say my blogs are full of GALS, ha ha ha ha

Went coffee with Racheal around 8 40pm, had a long chat with her... almost 2 to 3 years since the last time we sit down and have coffee. Had a wonderful time chatting with her. One thing I like is she's pretty straight forward kind of person, so we can chat on many topics. She even told me that, my that ex doesn't look SIMPLE and is not suprise that she will do such thing to me... ha ha ha ha, should have met her earlier and ask for her advise, anyway love is blind, even I'm not a BLUR person, when u love someone, u tend not to see his/her true character. We always love to see the beautiful part of the person, never really go in depth to understand and study that person.

Signing up for volunteer work in Singapore or even oversea, anyone wanna join me?

No comments: