Saturday, December 24, 2005

Joanne Li, I'm sorry... Forgive my CAR, ok? pls~~!!

Yesterday was Dong Zhi, went out dinner with my family, tot got no tang yuen. Who knows about 11pm, my mum cook some and eat with me... So good to have parents around...

Anyway yesterday 22nd was very pissed off at my work place... reason? That China gal la... who dunno how our AnE operate and gave patients wrong information and dare to confront me in front of the relatives... Those fat and stupid pple who never entered army and get Fxxked left right up down, dunno how to respect pple... Anyway many SSN and NC supported me and wat's the out come? dunno... off today, dun bother about that fat gal, ha ha ha ha

Met Jack in SGH yesterday and had tea... saw Melissa and Ma Ma Eli... they claimed that they never recieve my sms 3 months ago about im working in SGH... Well, now they should know rite?

Pic below is to show how nice those Tang Yuen tasted. he he.. ma ma made one hor..



Finally back to today's main topic, before I start... let me apologise to Joanne Li Hui Yi again.. Sorry sister~~~!!! Forgive me and my car k? PLS~~~!!!

Morning wanna go for a long distance jog. But Tao Wei was able to meet me, so I fetch my mum back home from North point. After that went to Sin Ming with Tao Tao, tot Joanne wont go out with me... But to my suprise, she said she's able to meet me...

She used to be my god sister, but kinda never see each other for how many years? at least 5 years ba.... but I still rem her BD... Just that never buy her present, got sms her la... Suppose to meet Joanne at 2 30pm in orchard..

My lovely Gtti was having some tire balancing and alignment done... it ended around 2pm... will I late? by rite no.... from bishan, travel to orchard... how long does i need? not too long... 30 mins is more than enough.... The only problem I afraid is parking... Cause I did have some problems finding a parking on Sunday. Before I left the workshop, I asked Mike about my Gtti's crutch... Mike advised me not to change it, as this is an old car and it cost around 350SGD... Doesn't worth the repair...

When I drove off and on the way back home... Y back home???? Cos I dirty my white pants at the work shop, further more I need to send tao wei back to Yishun. And I will have enough time since I push back joanne's appointment to 3pm...

Best part of the story is here...

When I tried to change gear and engaged the crutch... Tao Wei and I heard a loud sound... "PIAKkkkkkk" something broken... what's it? is the wire connected to my crutch... HA HA HA HA HA, Free gear all the way leh... So I keep on signal left and stop at e road side... Called the workshop ask mike to settle this sXXt... and need to cancel joanne's meeting... Really very sorry about this... 1st of all, we didnt see each other for such a long time... I really wanna meet up with her... secondly... I'd say is the main reason I feel sad... I made her come down to town all the way and I could not able to go down...

SORRY~~~!!!






after waited for almost an hour... Luckily Jessie was on the phone with me... to acc me... the tow car is here, yeah~~~!!!



Tow car in action~~!!



Gtti on tow, ha ha ha ha ha

1 comment:

Joanne said...

haha..no prob lah..dun take it to heart :) u didnt do it deliberately mah..and somemore I bought my bf' pressie while waiting for u so not tt wasted trip lah!! hee..shall meet up some other time then!