Monday, December 19, 2005

NS meeting

Work Am shift today, done with my test... and kinda recall where I placed my folder... guess I left it in the BCLS lab... tmr must go and find it... if not most of my impt info will be lost...


After work, went to orchard to meet up my 2PDF friends. Such a long time didn't meet up with them, had some crazy chats and nice dinner.

Deric still owe us some photos which we took this afternoon, faster send me, so I can upload them



Here is the so called desert I brought for them. Nice going out with u all guys.
missed the days in the army, ha ha ha ha ha

Still got to work later on... sigh...

Forgot to wish my old friend Pei Xuan Happy belated BD. 18th Dec is her BD, sing her a BD song here again, Happy BD to you, Happy BD to you, Happy BD to Pei Xuan, Happy BD to you. Wish u a Happy belated BD. Next time, inform me earlier. At least I can prepare a card or a cake to celebrate with u friend.



Qing, I went out with my NS friends only, NOT GUI HUN hor... He He

No comments: