Thursday, December 15, 2005

KTV Mode

Tuesday, got my BCLS test done, done the theory test within 10 mins and got full marks for it, all the practicals passed nicely but when come to one man CPR, I broke that dummy's ribs and failed... pass in the retest... sigh... so pai seh...

Anyway meet TM and Qing in the evening, sent them home, Qing's house is so nice... very class leh... but feel sad for her... her voice still not recover yet... like that how to go KTV with me for 5 hours, ha ha ha.

Wish that she can recover asap.

Three of us went coffee in Marina Square, this korean cafe, I had a Ginseng Coffee... is like Black Coffee added with Cinseng smell lor... ha ha ha. Ming got this dunno wat drink, I brought Qing a Peach tea.. but never take pic. Look nice la... hor?





Used my off day at home look after the baby, didn't even go for a run. Feel so fat. In fact I wanna cut down another 5 to 8 kg of weight before chinese new year, which means I need to have my next stage of weight losing execise by tmr.

Suppose to meet Morris for a drink at MS, but last min he wanna changed to friday. Send Agnes to work, after that meet Mel for a KTV session in China town till 3am, In her blog she said she found someone who say as "GOOD" as her, ha ha ha, we both sing half way will like.... he he, for u guys to find out man.

Mel never put on make up leh, ha ha ha ha, but still look pretty and sweet, so dun worry ok?

Had a retro KTV session just now, all the old old songs. So nice. When I practise more then can go sing with Qing, cos her singing is good.

After that, fetch agnes back from work and went for supper at Geylang. the Dim Sum ok la... still find that traditional HK dim sum should taste better.

Need to sleep soon, later work PM, should be waking up around 9 go swimming then sleep at the swimming pool suntan till 12 he he.

No comments: