Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Xmas

Cut it short... Just met an accident after work... cannot go Iris's party... Sorry Iris and Pong Pong...

How did that happen? simple... The Taxi infront of me suppose to move off... and I pick up using gear 1... when I check blind spot, he Jam brake... and BANG... HO HO HO HO HO, MERRY XMAS~~~!!!

Anyway wanted to scrap it last month... He He, just nice la... but didn't know my car will injury so badly and the Taxi got no much damages.... Still need to work am later and plan how to talk to that taxi driver... all the blood sucker... SUCKER~~~!!! ha ha ha, still too early to complain.



See~~~!!! So badly injuried~~!!!



Tow car reinforcement is here~~!!!



On tow again...!!!



Farewell GTTI~~~!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! yday i was still a bit blur about what was going on... so now i know, you've had your car TOWED TWICE in TWO days! so unlucky! guess it's really a 'sign' that your GTTI has to go...

Anonymous said...

its ok that u din come for my party.. i had force others to finish the food that i kept aside for u...keke... i m glad tat u r fine la.. thats the most important thing la..keke... oh yeah hor.. my xmas present rber to pass to me hor.. don give other gal le..hoho... i am waiting...keke.... merry xmas!!
iris