Saturday, December 10, 2005

Few days never update my blog, got pple comment say... u got change meh? got update meh? ha ha ha, ok la, I try to do it daily la, thanks fren.

By the way, went Tea with QS yesterday after work, this shop, not bad huh, look at the pic I taken for the cappucino.






Nice rite? got words on top one leh, food is not bad also. Located near SGH. Wat's the name for this cafe? is on top of the cappucino.

Look at this chat... Take a closer look to my love life? 0.7, worst than dopey's one, ha ha ha ha, no wonder I get dumped la, ha ha ha ha ha

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.3
Mind:
7.1
Body:
9.6
Spirit:
8.6
Friends/Family:
5.4
Love:
0.7
Finance:
7.3
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


0.7 for love, No one want me lah, ha ha ha ha
But heard there is people who got ZERO for love life... At least wont make me feel so bad huh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. so nice the words...i drank b4 patterns one...even nicer...until i bu she de he...hahaha

Anonymous said...

yr overall score's quite gd wat... heheh

Joanne said...

hee...i tried the quiz too! ;P