Saturday, December 17, 2005

Xing Yi is having Fever



Yesterday, is it yesterday? on the 15th, That's my lunch, he he, I cooked myself one hor. steaks with tomato. got cook with honey, taste good also. Steak brought from Isetan one. He He, who wanna try? msg me. Nothing much on the 15th. Tired working lor... Morning went swimming and suntan...

On 16th morning, my mum woke me up around 4am plus, told me my lovely niece Xing Yi is having fever, gave her medicine and did some measures to bring down her fever, went to the GP around 9am. Luckily she's fine... but scary leh, 38.8C such a high fever.



While waiting for the GP, Kim sms me, said that she boil soup and got extra share, asked if I can collect it before I go work, feel so good... got girl cook soup and let me drink, so XinG Fu, that's y take pic and put in my blog now. And it taste good also. inside got many vege, corns and chicken. Look nice rite? taste very NICE~~~!!! Envy me rite? ha ha ha ha








After work, meet Mr and Mrs Tong, aka Pong Pong and Iris for supper at maxwell, these are the foods we ordered. I giving them my Treat after I got my job, owe Iris this treat for months, finally we meet up and able to treat it.

Foods there taste good, he he, but we kinda eat too much la... too bad...eat till very full and yet feel guitly, ha ha ha

Called home and know that Xing Yi's fever goes up again, therefore asked her dad to send her to KKH AnE.

Kim is doing night shift, before I go to KKH, I sent supper for her at TTSH. wat did I buy? some nice foods from Maxwell also la... ha ha ha

Waited for almost 1 hour plus in KKH AnE and my niece is able to discharge. she is sleeping rite now... so ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh quiet hor... cannot wake her up, must type without sound. Suppose to meet up agnes after her work, but due to my niece's fever, cannot keep my promise... sigh.

Yu Qing, I never go Gui Hun wor, ok? Baby sick that's y never go out straight after work and got supper with Tongs

Before I sleep, wanna share with u guys something about SGH Scrub suit, wat's scrub suit? is the blue uniform I'm wearing now... I guess the design and colour will mislead many aunties that it is for the patients, why? Because I had two encounter about my mum's fren mistaken me as a patient and called my mum asked why am I warded... not only one but two within the 3 months I working in AnE... Perhaps I got a damn sick face lor.. patient look. ha ha ha ha

No comments: