Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sec Sch friends

I can't believe it... after 7 years, I still can meet up with my secondary school friends... But the meeting was at a super funny place, y? we met up at Double O... Can't even talk over there, music was so loud and must SHOUT accross... siao bo...

Slept for only 2 hours and went to work... kinda lost of voice, he he

But the meeting was really great. After so many years we've lost contact and we r still able to meet up. Friendster got a good function rite?

Most of us have changed... some didnt change much. like to joke and talk rubbish so much. And esp talked about my sec sch days.. so ah beng, fight, skip sch. This and that... I just realise I didn't go to sch often and got a habbit... go home as and when I like it... He He, most of my old classmates were suprised that I can get 18 points for my O level. 18 maybe not sound great in many singaporean, but with English scored E8... means my other subjects r either A1 or B3, he he. How this skip sch king did that? hmmm errr.... I dunno neither.. he he he

Anyway didn't change much in poly. Hopefully will be more good boy in my further studies.

Really enjoyed myself with them last night.



Some pics on the dance floor and the mother of two going clubbing, ha ha ha ha

No comments: