Saturday, December 31, 2005

Off day...

Today is my off day, went jogging in the morning, follow by sun tanning at home. After that meet up with my insurance agent, for the CPF investment stuffs... The DBS staff really made me pissed off...
will write about this tmr i guess. later working am shift, need to sleep now...

Met up with Peggy, her bf and fren for dinner in bugis after that. Hong Konger meeting he he. Fun.





I love this pair of shoes, is so cool, for track and field. look at that kind of nails it have under... Really feel like buying one pair and kick on those who are notti, ha ha ha ha
ONE KICK on the face, SHIOK~~~~!!!! ha ha ha ha


See, my little niece is walking. Time fly, she can walk on her own nicely... so stable huh... he he he.




Pic taken in Mdm Wong last night... Lonely me and Lonely Morris... sigh...
Get fly areoplane....




Wear my new shirt to go out, how? nice or not? the shirt and me. he he he

Sleeping soon, nite nite... tired...
will edit the DBS story once i got time.

No comments: