Monday, January 02, 2006

Good Bye 2005

Get to know from my sister in law that they've been reading my blog... Well... a bit pai seh leh... esp issue on my that ex gf... anyway also feel good that someone is actually reading my blog. Once again, thanks for all the frens who supported me, ie Belinda, Qing, iris and many many more. ( Better dun list all the name, in case I missed someone. )

A bit late to blog about wat happened on new year eve... but better than nothing rite? Cos kinda busy during last two days.

After work on new year eve, went out to meet Chong, long time didn't see him, but still more or less the same, funny guy. Sad to hear that he left SAF and hunting for job. I realise that, once someone sign on, he must be sure that he need to be FIT and slim forever... if not SAF may find u NOT FIT to be a regular....

Thanks for all the frens who call me and sms me. Went count down with Qing, thanks for inviting me out to watch fire work. Was so crowded at the durian. Went to a good place for tea, we had rose tea and some tapas, shown in pics below, taste not bad.. should gather more frens in future. After tea, we slowly go to durian, at 1st qing recommended a place to see fire work but we were under a tree... so wat if the fire work fire above us? Will we be looking at the tree instead of fire work? ha ha ha

Therefore we tried so hard to changed place, luckily manage to find an open space to view the fire work... Can see that SG government spent lots of money on this count down. Long time didn't see LIVE fire work. NICE NICE. He He.

Busy working in AnE the next day. Get to know that, my bone Dr get to drink coffee with the bosses... like wise, i also get to get coffee with my NMs... sigh... that's life... wat to do? like wat Dr Bone said... this is life rite? we need to grow up thru all these exp... then we will level up, become a better person. he he

Had a tired day today, got to sleep now. nite nite frens.

If DBS reply to my complaints, I will blog it.






Nice dessert rite? taste good wor....



Nothing better to do? ha ha ha



Night View at Raffles after counting down

1 comment:

Imelda said...

hi kor...
sorry bout so many thing... anyway, wanna wish u coming chinese new year... haha... guess i'll be the first to wish u.. anyway, do take care yeah... there are lots of things happened, so didn't manage to meet you the other day... sorry... i'll talk to u again soon... take care...

imelda