Saturday, January 21, 2006

Incomplete... Haven't finished... need to go work now

Almost 2 weeks didn't update my blog... luckily I can find some time to do so now...
So is there anything special which I need to mention it here? ya... many things...

1st of all, I able to meet up with many of my old or new friends... like Loise, we went for tea the other day... Jasmine, during one of my off day and I able to drive my brother's car on that tuesday. Ho Ho Ho... the car is so beng... many cars like to race with it... dunno y...

1.1 dinner with Melissa...

1.2 Walking up and down orchard and met niki... went tea with her...

1.3 Meet up with Bel for tea... things like that...

2nd went fortune telling with Banana... Ha Ha Ha.. Told me many things which is kinda true, but almost forgot wat he said... cos the session was like 2 hours plus... talk so many many stuffs...

3rd Realise the customer service in SG really..... SUCKS~~~!!! DBS case... NSC case..

4th recieved some wonder letter which bright up my day, wk or even month~~!! Thanks Foon Foon

5th I just learned that we can CHOP seat on MRT train

6th The most happening Event. I lost my left ear's hearing... I'm DEAF~~~!!! YEAH~~~!






Was having Tea with Louise in TCC one of the day... can't rem which day... Wanted to take the pic of Dinner I took with Jasmine, which look so much nicer... ha ha ha, but forgot about it... maybe this senior, jie jie is too charming.. ha ha ha make me only concentrate on her and totally forgot to take pic on the foods, which I usually does...



Late High tea with Niki... Was walking around alone and saw her... so go drink tea... my fav activity, drink tea with friends



Was talking about tatoo the other day... is this tatoo nice? who's tatoo??? Cannot tell lah, ha ha ha.

Should I make one for myself?



The very special mail I recieved.. By Foony~~!! Thanks Foon Foon...
I rem the time when I was still in sec sch, I was always expecting for Candice's letter... last time got no internet wor... not very common...
Come back to this letter, really very suprised, somemore she attached her lovely pic in this letter, pretty rite? he he

No comments: