Wednesday, December 28, 2005

3 cars in a row~~~!!!

Few days before my car accident, my Brother's brother in law get into an accident at night. His case is case number 1, Christmas eve, I got into an accident, which is case number 2. This morning, my brother got into an accident ALSO~~~!!! Which is case number 3...

What a combination... My car's number is 3581 and my brother's number is 2818... Ha Ha Ha, pple, go and buy 4D wor~~~! 50 dollars system~~!!! ho ho ho ho. Never win dun come and look for me. He He, Hadfiz, go and buy big big one, ha ha ha ha

This morning over slept in the train, went all the way to marina bay... Wat the... He He... ended up nearly late for work leh... so scary... that's y I hate morning shift esp i need to take train, because if I happened to miss one train, I need to wait for 12 to 15 mins... which is wasting of time... sigh... But got to get used to public transport again since i promised myself to save $$$. Wat I got to do? wake up earlier or go out earlier, ensure that I can catch the train I need.

Went to garage see see look look my dear Gtti... so called badly injuried.... sigh..
paid the taxi uncle 300 SGD and close our case... decided to scrap my darling..

DARLING, I'm sorry, I LOVE U~~~!! Pls come back... that's wat i keep shouting inside my mind... sigh... Anyway my brother started his big project... take away my racing seat, touch screen sound system, my wover... taken out so many stuffs which i cannot rem... all the rims... ha ha ha ha... my dear GTTI... so poor thing,, sigh.....

Went for a hair cut again, nice or not huh? he he

After that, meet Mrs Tong for dinner, she pass me some X mas present???? ha ha ha
so ex going out with her... cos i need to buy her a xmas present leh... a photo frame, oh no~~~!! $$$ again...

My earning is not = to expenses... how to have saving and investment? need to work harder on $$$ and knowlegde man..

Kinda tired, sleep now wor~~~!!!





New hair style



How bad it injuried



My Turbo



My 12 valve twin cam engine



Happen to see my dream car... GTR SKYLINE~~!!
Next car should be one of them ba? ha ha ha, or at least S15...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahiyo.. go out wif me ex ma... but its worth it ma..keke... u know la..keke.... oops... i jus got bad eye inflection and flu le after going wif u last nite.. must be u spread some virus over to me la.. hai.. sigh... but got two day mc le..hoho....
iris

Anonymous said...

home equity line of credit