Monday, August 28, 2006

shears bridge run

Early in the morning, link up with Tao Tao and went for our long waited Shears Bridge run, but this year we never go for 21km... only 10km... ORD liao ma....

Still rem, I should have gone for last year AHM, which was on 11-09-05, unfortunately, my ex and i were having a big fight... over the MOVIE issue.... when i asked her to watch a 9 30pm show... she claimed to be tired but she went with her boss to watch a 12 mid night show... anyway was so called a misunderstand ba... Can refer to my last year blog... provided I've written about this issue.

After taking part in this marathon... I really understand why they dun call it AHM (Army Half Marathon)... reason? many of the army guys are WALKING... shit.... wearing unit's singlet and walk... OCS pple walking... future officer can't run? what's going on in our new generation?

Towards the end point it started to rain... but before that I've completed my run and done with my cool down. Resting at the 2PDF admin area and waiting for pple to come back... clock at 51min... ok la... 51min for 10km means im still YOUNG, ha ha ha ha

No comments: