Monday, August 21, 2006

Sentosa Pic

Finally our Sentosa pic is out...

Today is 20/08/06

Best fren, Pong n gf iris celebrated my BD... so sweet of them.... Ya... Grace did join in...

He He... But how come they brought me a GOLDLION gift set?????????? out of so many brands.... Y??????????????????????????????????? Somemore is wallet with coin punch... but anyway, I really apperciate... cos actually G OLDLION's wallet quality consider not bad.... Thanks. I still prefer some other brand... he he..

We watched a show called Click. Do I need to write a review of this show? let me guess... with my POWDERFUL ENGLAND.... How much can I discribe it? Let's try.

This is a show which deliver positive message to youngsters like us.... pple like us always tend to be a workaholic. Career came before anything... This show strongly recommended family before anything, which is pretty true, like Pong and I always said... if we dun spend time with our family, when one day they just go away... no point crying over spilled milk... Therefore, be good to them, dun always come back with regret.

Ate my fav Ramen after the show. Iris managed to get herself a set of biz wear... nice nice wor... wish u good luck for ur new post... My fren.

Talking about the most memorable BD I ever had so far... Guess what? It was my 24th BD, Y? is not because my ex gf lim pei ni was with me... is because my dear sister Yi Mei, my good brothers Pong and Ping celebrated with me. It was really a very touching BD. Still rem my ex gf was busy with project and not able to acc me during my BD... Anyway old man got nothing to be happy about... HA HA HA HA....

My dear sister Angelina, aka Yi Mei, Ah Mei, Imelda.... treated me for movie... cant rem wat's the title of the movie... and best thing, my two brothers who suppose to meet me... ended up sms and called me saying that they r not able to make it.... something like they were still in came... ba ba ba... I was pretty upset... cos my gf and my best buddies were not able to celebrate with me... SIgh... SOB SOB

After the movie with ah mei, she brought me to jacks place in orchard, telling me she need to collect something from her frens... when we went inside, Ping and Pong were actually waiting for me and they even got me an ice cream cake... oh god... that's touching.....

I still rem during our dinner, there were this crazy woman who make lots of noise and disturbed some customers inside.. and she ended up arrested by the police.... Kinda interesting man....

Really enjoyed myself the night... seriously that's the best BD... Thanks my good frens and sister....

This year... everyone is busy with work and our very own commitment... hope that our frenship can last forever.

No comments: