Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fire Work

Last wkend, during my one and only off day, went out with Ginny... suppose to catch a movie at marina... Seriously I didnt know there's this fire work thingy going on... anyway City Hall area was flooded with humanssssssssss

Cut the craps, we had dinner and able to catch the fire work shows. really enjoy it. Yu Qing was around but didn't see her... too many pple around i guess... after the movie when we walking to get a drink somewhere... we saw the ground was full of rubbish... come on singaporean..... how can we declare garden city and CLEAN city???? If only I have my phone with me. I will take pics of how we clean citizen fill up city hall area with rubbish....

In taiwan we hardly find any rubbish bin, but back home rubbish bin is like ah beng in orchard road... u can find them EVERYWHERE and yet.... pple dun bother to clean their trash... perhaps pple will claim... that rubbish belongs to foreigner... but touch ur heart and ask urself.... sigh... too developed country ba....

We had a wonder night... thanks my fren.

Slept at 6am... woke up at 7 30... y??? cos we went to sentosa... who are we??? army guys again... Nemo, tao tao, TM, deric, Alex and Gf... who I miss out? sleepy la... i guess no liao ba... ha ha ha


Havent upload pic yet... Deric send me pics~~~!!!

I'm really FAT, SHIT


Pork Chop and Ginny





My Irish coffee

No comments: