Tuesday, August 01, 2006

late updatessssss

I just had a wonderful weekend... to be frank, I've not been enjoying myself so much since the last time my PDF frens meet up. Everytime I'm expecting to see them, this grp of frens... real good frens... I wonder if they r going to give me a hand if I need help desperately... Ha Ha ha... how many of them will show that they care??? Well.... I guess... at least 3 or 4? maybe lesser? but that doesnt matter, what I wanna say is that... i really like them.

Last week, met up with my dear sister... jessie.. finally gave her a nice nice necklace and we watched movie... can u guys imagine? we are so closed... yet we only have watched movie for 3 times.... 3 times for 5 to 6 yrs... isnt it strange? To us, close fren need not seeing each other daily and it's really true. We always there for each other when we need help. That's the spirit of frenship.

Friday, was pissed off... seriously, not too satisfy with my ASLC frens.... At least Johnathan and demian re the type, once we said ON means ONZzzzz kind... Many pple fly a last min aeroplane, nevermind.... we still meet up and had a wine session, seems like they like the wine arcade as well... Must thanks to Mel... Ha Ha Ha...

Sunday, our 2PDF big day, almost everyone turned up and even pple like Marcus, he was forgotten about our outting eariler on, but when i called him, he reached within 30 mins, which is very nice for such a bo sim pple... HA HA HA HA

They changed alot... esp Marcus... so cute now.... after lots of cracking tones of jokes and I was nearly lost of voice after laughing for almost 5 hours.... Really happening afternoon, Thanks man....

Love you guys.... SOUND SO GAY~~~~~~~!!! HA HA HA HA

No comments: