Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Yeah... is 22nd August, my BIRDDAY leh.... Sing myself a BD song... ha ha ha ha

Anyway Went out with Kat and brought myself a pair of new running shoes... pumper myself for awhile... 200 plus wor... should be a good one... tell me it is the BEST, alrite?

Got many sms and msg from MSN, thanks guys... I know im getting older... sigh...

By the way, Sharon was shock to see my previous post on... BILLsssssssss Actually Im not trying to hint on someone should pay me back... or stuffs like that... just highlighting an event happened and wat actually Iris said... nothing much... just some of the thoughts...

During my BD, I really realise who's the best woman to me... who??? guess??? is.... my mummy... thanks for giving birth to me...

My mind abit blur... will carry on again...

Show all my shoes..... he he

Kinda sad leh... my Addidas Cool climax is retiring after accompany me for 5 years.. I got it from isetan scotts.. 179 dollars... ha ha ha

No comments: