Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pong Pong's BD

Oh ya... Before I forget... Is not only SG's BD, is my best fren MR Tong's BD as well, Wish my buddy a wonderful 25 BD... we are getting old... age is catching up... SHIT....

My 26th BD is coming too... Where's my presents? frensssssssssssss

By the way... I need to prove how sick i was today...

When I answer a phone call this pm... I said...

Patrick: Good afternoon, Observation ward, Staff Nurse PATIENT speaking, how may I help u......

See... I even addressed myself as patient... very very sick ar...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup... Happy bdae to my dear!
Wish him well!haha.. delicate here! but think he won see this la... he is kampong man like what u say la..haha..
Ur present i will get la... since u so nice give me a big present.. meet up someday after my exam
Till 19 aug woh..keke..

Cheers! Take care!
iris (",)