Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Personal Stuffs...

All the while, I've been thinking, am i writing too much personal stuffs? have been surfing around and see pple blogging on things like... hmmm... MATURE stuffs??? society... ba ba ba... But is there a rule on blog??? wat can we blog? And wat should we blog? I guess can go to the top right hand corner, there's a HELP...... HELP~~~!!!

Back to the topic.... I guess this is the true me.... like Evaine said... I'm a flirt... cos I've been blogging on my dates with other gals... and many many gals gals pic... sigh They just my frens....

29/08/06, after work, meet up with Kat for lunch??? or early dinner??? After which went home, swim with baby... realise her swimming improve alot...

Brian became pilot today... AGAIN???? Pilot... yeah... fly me aeroplane... didnt join me for jog... anyway I went on my own... got 7km ba..

Main topic... my animal sister in law finally gave my dear brother the writ... wat's that? some divorce document... Should we see things in all diff view? yes, we do... but in this case, no matter where I view it from? I still in doubt...

She requested to divorce, due to

A) Throughout the marriage, the Defendant (My poor kor kor) failed to maintain the Plaintiff (Animal Sister in law) and their child (my poor little niece). He had even taken almost all of the Plaintiff's earnings leaving a mere sum of S$100.00 per month for the Plaintiff's use <--- 100bucks per month for a working adult... TEACH ME~~~!! I wanna know how to survie??? stupid lame lies...

B) Throughout the marriage, the Defendant treated the Plaintiff with a total lack of affection or consideration; he showed little interest in the Plaintiff or the child, refused to bring the Plaintiff and the child for holidays and spent most of his time playing games on the computer. <--- Is all Singaporean so rich? and free to bring them go holiday annually? funny... their monthly income is less than 3k I guess... got a car, HDB, ba ba ba ba... how much can a family left with? If im not wrong, they ever went HK and Malaysia... Guess I rem wrongly.... Stupid lies again... lamer bitch.... but when I read this part, I recalled wat my ex lim pei ni said to me... something very very alike.... I wonder if her lover darling boss darkie bring her to the rest of the wordly monthly? WOMEN ar.... why???? opss... wait kana beaten...

C) After the child was born, the Defendant refused to allow the Plaintiff to visit her parents with the child. <--- Even better... When my niece was borned... she was staying with her MOTHER and GRANDMA (ma ma side one... a bit sort sort de one) they claim that the house in jurong got GHOST ar... HAUNTED... WOW... scary leh... therefore baby came n stay with us... next moment, whenever we call the MOTHER(some Animal) to take care of the baby in their sembawang sweet home... she got lots of excuses... her fits came back la... busy working la... no time ba ba ba ba... typical youngsters excuses... shitty rite?

Ok... there r somemore... like she have not been seeing baby since 14 apirl... <--- even more lame... this gal getting lamer and lamer... If I'm not wrong, she even took baby home in June when my 80 over years old grandma came to sg... made my old old grandma cried... She dare to do such imhuman stuffs... why dun she say it out? and more...

Surrender the HDB back to government... so kind of her... rite?

Look above... that's the ugly side of marriage... why they get married in the 1st place??? ask urself man... suddenly felt glad that I'm still single... Ha Ha Ha.

One thing for sure, with all my words used above, my sister in law and my Ex and her lover boy will sure say that I'm childish... no improvement... well, I'd admit... whenever I get angry, I behave worst than a kid... HA HA HA HA imature asshole me... HO HO HO HO.

No comments: