Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Birthday

Evanie called me around 3am... talked about our problems... and made me ended up became MAD... cos she remind me of SOMEONE... he he. Therefore got lots of craps ideas...

Anyway slept for 2 hrs n went to work... suprisingly there r many pple who sms me happy BD, really thanks to all my frens... Really lucky to have u guys around me... LOVE U ALL~~~!!!

Work was alright.... Ann Hui brought me a cake in dept... kao... so sweet of her... infact felt pretty guitly as we dun really gd fren at work... she's someone very straight forward and always hurt pple's feeling... But... it doesnt matter.... thanks....

Today Ginny brought me dinner and celebrated with me... she brought me to giraffe and treat me makan.... so sweet... Thanks my dear fren Ginny... Nurses r so nice...

Glad to have so many wonderful frens around me... realise they are so important to me... and when im down, they are always there to cheer me up and help me overcome my failure in relationship.

LOVE U FRENS~~!!!

No comments: