Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Nurses day

Today is Nurses day.... How come I don't know huh???? ha ha ha

Morning.... was super blur aka confuse plus COCK...... why? woke up an hour late and still not aware of it until I look at the sky... Is too bright for 6am... and after I look into my watch... i realise it is 7am... SHIT... late for work... morning shift should start work at 7.... anyway book a cab and went to work... wasting of $$$

11am on wards, there is this nurses day celebration... everything goes perfect... went makan with my coll... K.K. took so many food and ta bao them.... silly senior... but just fun...

after work... of cos... late for work... must pay back... so I stay behind and return the 30 mins which I owe them.... Do I really owe them? ha ha ha ha, watever la... just do...

Went for some in service training at 3 plus... was in my GREEN uniform... SHIT... GREEN.... isnt it I should be proud of it? ha ha ha... but not wearing it and walk around....

Ya... I get selected to attend a nurses day celebration in Istana... Thanks to our president. His highest gave us a warm welcome and allow us to have a tea session with him... 1st time go to his house leh... BIG BIG NICE NICE HOR? ha ha ha

attach some pics... hopefully he wont sue me for that.... many pple also take photos in his garden la.... dun mind hor? he he

No comments: