Friday, August 18, 2006

3 off days

Have been slacking around for the past 3 days. After my night shift, I was rewarded with 3 days off... but too bad... I didn't fully utilise them... used them for gaming, eating and slack around...

What's most productive? did some house work at home and my room is still in a mess... ha ha ha ah, acc my niece swimming... now a days she's more daring towards my swimming pool... but must really take good care of her, cos she's still too SMALL... so give her many many attention. extra TLC...

Able to meet up with ginny for tea and Issac for a movie. A german movie, kinda touching... what's the title... arrrr.... cant rem..

Went out with kat today, collect back my phone... finally the phone is for collection and up to now still error free.... thanks god... we had a enjoyable afternoon... but too bad Kat need to acc her the other half... so I was alone after 8pm... Dun worry... I still have lots of gay buddys...

Pork Chop wannabe and I went jogging... got 6 to 8km for me la....

My BD is coming... where's my present? ha ha ha ha

No comments: