Friday, August 11, 2006

Freaking Cheapo

I wanted to use all the very nice four letter words learnt in the army... but come to think about it.... It will just show that im uneducated....

Today... my new sony ericson phone W810i really gone case... wat to do... it got no reception at many places... really made me mad..... So... I decided to send in for repair....

My Q no was 160... waited for sometime and finally is my turn, when i look around, there r so many W810i being send in for repair. What does it mean??? Dunno... anyway after compairing with Nokia phone... I still think somehow Nokia one is more useful frenly, support more software and a better camera.. SHIT...

Tao Tao was with me... Oh... so gay... always him... no choice la... he no sch ma... very free now a days. ha ha ha ha, we travel back to khatib and discover my 12 years old bicycle get stolen... I locked it under a HDB flat near the MRT station... is Mandrain July now.... I really dun wanna cruse that person who stole my bic... but he will get his kama... y? cos my bic's tire was BO TA... and cant even brake... come to think about it.. that mother sucker will kana accident if he keep on riding my OLD OLD bike... really... not trying to be HEI XIN... but my bic cant brake... it will defeat the intention of stealing my bike...

Sicking CHEAPO, Why singapore have so many ASSHOLE like to steal things?? steal pple gf, steal bike... wat else wanna steal? steal my life ba... Freaking cheapo... Maybe is the same basket who do that... pple's gf no fun anymore... wanna try pple's bike and will fall into drain... HO HO HO HO HO

Y am i so angry??? cos of GINNY la... keep talking about wat happened last year... ha ha ha ha, make me angry while trying to update the blog.

A way to make our dear Taxi uncle to drive faster... How to?

This morning, I took a cab to work. I was like telling the driver, SGH AnE. Pull a long face and started to play with my hp... and i guess most of the pple will think... 6 10 in the morning, going to AnE... shouldnt be good... ya... of cos and u need to cough a bit when he trying to slow down... i hardly see taxi UNCLE who will travel at about 110km/hr in CTE... HARD leh... tot they will travel at 80KM/hr and using right lane? ha ha
opss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahiyo u so angry for wat le... My bro bicycle also kenna stolen b4... its kinda common k... and mostly this is done by foreign worker.. i always see them near the bicycle parking there...taking some tools dunno doing wat..ur bicycle old liao.. nv la...

iris

mylifegirl said...

I didnt make u angry hor..
stupid leh..