Saturday, October 01, 2005

Don't want to sleep

I just back from the temple, went to pray that she will give me one more chance... if she let me patch back with her. I promise, I will treat her much better and love her even deeper....

Once I sleep and wake up... will be sat morning and got to settle the account with her.... that's it... the end for our relationship. I dun want to happen... I really love her.

God, can give me somemore time? and one more chance? Can she stay with me? I really love her very much. I'm sad...

Infact I just cried.... my tears can't stop... I'm so weak, I'm really weaker than what I think. But I cannot show it to her. Cause I know that, if I love her. I should respect her decision and let her do what ever she want. But I'm really painful inside.

Wish her good luck, hope she will meet a good guy and won't get cheated by anyone guy. I really pray for her that. No one will harm her in future.

I'll always be there for you. As long as you tell me you want to come back.

I promise.........

No comments: