Monday, October 10, 2005

2nd wk of work

Later, once I wake up, need to go for work... Is my 2nd wk of work...
so tiring and so much to learn. But I believe I can do it one.

Here this is for YOU I know u will read this... maybe tmr? or later...
anyway this afternoon, kinda quarrel with her agian. Actually the wk when we patched back, things changed.
We have some scars here n there...
This pm, she told me that, I've down graded in her heart and she just dun love me like last time...
or can say, feeling faded... I'm so naive. thought if we can patch back. feeling should be there.
Seems like I'm wrong.
She still dun feel that way....

To me, when she come back to me, i wanted treat her even better, love her more and really thinking of marry her. I guess I didn't think in her position.... She's still young and may not wanna settle so early, dun wanna get tied down..

I sms her just now. telling her I get hurted by her words. EG. feeling faded... only LIKE me...

Honestly, is there anything I can do to win her heart back?

No matter wat, I will still be there for her. Loving her, taking care of her. If she wanna become fren, to me is alright. But she ever told me... once break up, can't even be fren.... need to be so stubborn?

I'm really sad now. Hope that wont affect my work later....

2am now, need to sleep, good night to myself....

No comments: