Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What a new week?

This morning, I got a shock when my brother called me... he told me that mum need to send to SGH AnE. My work place???

At the moment I really feel worry, can't concentrate on work. After that, I went out as part of the field team to recieve a pt from SOMEWHERE.... When I get back, saw my mum at the AnE department. I was busy at work and let other to attend to her. Luckily everything goes smoothly and the eye dr did a very nice ops to take out the FB in her eye.

SMS HER whole day, but no reply from her. She refused to call me also. sigh... ya la... I should've call her instead. I brought up a point about the things she said yesterday, down graded and no feeling... If she said like that... must well become fren? better isn't it? Dun need to avoid me... like so scare of me.... Anyway Just now she said something like... U THINK we can go back to the situation as before but only the difference of not spending so much time with me.... something like that.... well, Love is not like that ba....

Actually I wanna know, how much I weigh in her heart? she said jealousy can kill.. ok, I will learn to put in 100% trust. But will I get hurt again?

Most impt thing is how to solve the FEELING faded problem... FEELING is something cannot be measure, I really dun wish to force her, cause feeling is something come naturally.... not by donation....

Last Sat, she said she dunno y I so pissed off... of cos... I only got these 2 or 3 wks having weekend off, after that I will get to work shift.... means I got no more SUNDAY off... cant even go and meet her every wk...
and she just dun wanna spend time with me... yes... she need to acc her mother, but I only left with 2 wks... after that, even she wanted to see me, I may not have the time.

Right now, I got to learn how not to get jealous so easily.... Even her Fren A keep sms her, I got to understand, SHE never initial all these sms.. is that guy wanna do something funny. For her boss, even he called her wrongly or sms her asked if she had dinner stuffs like that, he's just being a nice boss. I really need to learn how to see things in the bright side.

Ok... stop all my rubbish. need to sleep now, almost 2am again. need to orh orh...

I just wish that she can understand me more and I will think on her position more. Stop all the jealous rubbish. learn how to give her 100% trust. Cause she hate pple restraint her. So I shouldn't control her. Well, still love her as much and will take care of her. provided she allow me....

I will pray b4 I sleep, pray hard that her coming interviews are fine. Find the job she want.

No comments: