Sunday, October 02, 2005

Found a NEW GF

So happy, I've found a NEW gf yesterday. HA HA HA HA HA, a brand new one, got lots of chem...
Super got electricity one. ha ha ha ha. happy happy happy.

1st of all, must thanks HER.

What actually happened? is SHE promised to patch back.

After yesterday dating and conversation. I guess both of us should be closer?

At least I hope that she will tell me everything in future.

I love you always. As I promised, I will treat you better, but tell me what u want me to change k?

Sorry for being too jealous... cos didnt see you for 3 wks... and suddenly scare u will leave me again. So you said one hor... I'm STILL your Number 1 in your heart. dun break my heart again k. KISS. MUACH.

this blog only for u. he he. DUN LAUGH wor... and dun get misunderstanding when you read all the old blog.

they are my true feelings to you. the love which cannot be discribed by words. Hope we can do more things with the saving and that account need not terminate. I really hope we can get together forever... Give me a chance k.

No comments: