Tuesday, October 04, 2005

1st day of work

Today, is my 1st day of work, reached there 8am... I didn't know 7 40 started ERP... got to get fine.... SAD....

Tired day today, but I'm confident that I can be a good nurse and see where I stand after 5 years, meanwhile will look out for other opportunity for a better pay job.

Just saw her BLOG, my god... I hurt her again in such a way....

""Such a perfect girl can have a new relationship very soon, maybe in weeks? she will have a better BF."Weeks..... nice one.... Now i understand why people will think that there is a third party between us when there is not. When a relationship breaks, there are many reasons to it. Not necesarily a third party. Maybe people nowadays are too complicated, that's why the idea came about.""

See, I'm sure she will get sad..... I'm sorry dear, here I swear to you that, I will trust you and try to change myself not to get jealous so easily. ok. I promise. As for u were saying, u understand why pple think there is a third party.... When quarrel time... you sound like suddenly lost interest in me.... This one hor... to many pple means there's a chance that you chance your mind... dun love me anymore... or like other guys.... I guess is normal for a guy or gal to think this way...

We always do not understand that sometimes things we have done may cause the feeling to be faded slowly. Cause when we look at it... usually is the time for having a big quarrel... like what we did. Why you changed so much? why you never sense it. things like that... ba ba ba... Why you SUDDENLY say feeling gone...

I guess that's why pple always think there's a 3rd party lor... correct me if im wrong.

Anyway, right now, what I got to do is work hard and earn more $, for my degree and to have a better life. So can let her to be a tai tai, like my ma ma... stay at home, go shopping only, ha ha ha

Now, PLANNING to go HK or taiwan next year, either Feb or March, see when both of us be free, try not to go in sch holiday. cheaper and not so crowded.

I love you dear. Sorry if I said something wrong.

No comments: